I've successfully embedded it in this blog, but you could just hyperlink it too, which might be more practical for some set-ups.
For example, I don't know if you could embed it in a Friends of the Earth local group site as this is still me playing in my private sandbox at the moment. If Facebook is your primary means of organisation, again, an embed code isn't going to help you very much.
You could also take your hyperlink and turn it into a short-code using bit.ly or similar - e.g. bit.ly/barchesterfoe for posters and other print publications.
- If you were to use this, would you need more information than just an e-mail address at this point? Bear in mind there's a trade-off between the amount of detail required / time it takes to complete a form and the likelihood of someone signing up.
- Is the language right?
- Does it work ok for you on a mobile or tablet?
- Could you see yourself taking online sign-ups on a stall or at an event using something like this?
- What could we do to improve the presentation? It's probably best to look at this on the actual survey rather than the embedded version in my blog for this one.
- Does the whole thing feel simple enough that your group would feel confident replicating it?